Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peppy track

My mind had been thinking so hard since yesterday that I was in a state of despair when i got up in the morning. No matter what i did, I just felt hopeless. In this state I got to hear an old hindi pop track. Years after it was released, I think it is still peppy (I can see my hubby frowning on my choice).....but i am out my blues with 'que sera sera' attitude ;) all thanks to this song

hawa hawa aye hawa khushbu loota de
kahan khuli haan khuli zulf bata de
ab uska pata de, zara mujhko bata de
main usase milunga, ek baar mila de...
yaar mila de.....dildar mila de.....


zindagi ki dhoop ko saaya kar gayi
aaj mere paas se woh guzar gayi.....
usne joh kahan tune bhi suna
yeh baat aur kisko na batana....

Pakistani singer Hassan Jahangir had barged into the music scene with that song and years later it probably still rocks all parties and dance floors.....

No comments: