Friday, February 27, 2009

Identifying a true reader

How do you identify a true reader. I just gave an alogirthm to my friend Vikas.

1)S/he never has the best books of any author.

2)When S/he plans to buy this best book, s/he thinks, “I have read this book. Let me buy something that I haven’t read”

And so S/he never has any best books of any author :D


p.s - Vikash's comment on such a well written algo
"this happens when a software programmer becomes a bibliophile :P
They see algorithms everywhere :D "

2 comments:

Pappul said...

hahahahahahh .... good one ... !!

Sanjeev said...

I couldn't understand your algorithm. Tried to draw an analogy to understand it...
HOw to identify a true viewer:
1)S/he never has the best movie of any director.

2)When S/he plans to buy this best CD, s/he thinks, “I have watched this movie. Let me buy something that I haven’t seen”


Nice algorithm...