Thursday, November 8, 2018

Living and Leaving...

As I explore more and more cities I realize my love for places. But I also realize that the love exists because I would leave them. If I have to live in a new place then the place would stop being new and so I would eventually stop loving them.
When we live in a place we know everything about it. When we visit a place we visit only the best parts of it. The problems that exist don't manifest themselves , well, because maybe they know that you would leave soon. I live in a city that has such an amazing climate and yet an aspect of it is so cringeworthy that anyone I know hardly talks about the amazing weather. Everyone talks about leaving this city for good but I kind of enjoy the madness.

Living is mundane......Leaving is exotic.

No comments: