Sunday, December 28, 2008

Damn!!!

Damn!!!! I yelled as I clicked on the delete partition option. Following the Murphy's law as soon as I had messed up my laptop, that instant, I realized what a moron I am. (I mean what I realized after clicking the button, had I realized a few seconds earlier it would have saved me my Sunday and you guys this blog)

For the uninitiated or the confused I deleted a logical windows partition after installing Fedora 9 on my laptop. And no sooner had I done it than I realized that my system is gone and I would have to install everything again. Simply because th grub refuses to load any system if you alter the configurations later.

I have done this so many times that I should probably be given an award for repeating this mistake so consistently. But the time frame between these mistakes is long and so I forgive myself every time (Not that i have any other choice)

So here I am, wasting a Sunday's sleep to get my laptop work properly again :(

3 comments:

Amit said...

Yes I remember you doing this some months ago :) ... Keep up the good work! you are getting better at this!

:)

Amit said...

I remember u doing this some months ago. Well done again :)

Oh btw... is ur laptop doing well?

Pappul said...

I hope you got yout lappy working on Sunday itself ... :)