Sunday, December 21, 2008

Homecoming

Yeah that's precisely what this blog is :) I mean I have hosted 2 blogs on blogspot but it took me umpteen requests (just being nice and mot using the actual vocab) to move my personal blog over here.


360 was driving me nuts and I had been loyal for quite some time, giving them too many chances to sorten out the mess thay have created. That was the first place i started jabbering so I kind of stuck with it for long, without being too demanding


Another reason for moving - Amit was talking about how irritated he was with the 360 page, when all of a sudden I came up with title of this blog. And I know myself, if I fall for anything first glance, I never give it up (I wish I was this precise at many other things ;))



So here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Pappul said...

Welcome back on blogspot ... I agree with Amit ... it wasn't possible to read your blogs on 360 without hitting "Back" or "Refresh" atleast twice ... so what happens to Point De Vue now? ... is it like a 3 pronged attack from you? ... with techie stuff on Point De Vue ... book revies at your Book Review blog and everything else at SOT? ... anyway ... aaja maidan mein ... Cheers ... !!

Amit said...

Phew .. what a relief. Welcome aboard :P

Prameela said...

I should really thank you guys for pestering me out of 360.

Pratik, organized rehni ki bahut gandi aadat hain....hence 3 diff blogs hehe

Anoop Kunchukuttan said...

Finally! I was getting tired of seeing that April Fool post.

Could it not be more than just a silhouette of thoughts? ;)

Welcome :)