Saturday, May 30, 2009

Angels and Daemons : Movie review

Caught an early show to avoid disappointment, but I found it better executed that Da Vinci Code. I can find negative reviews about the movie but its not as bad. And I am STRICTLY talking about the movie. Overall, its a good film with lovely chases around the whole Vatican, and the ever happening debate between science and religion.

Its a dampener when compared to the book and I would never forgive them for messing the 5th ambigram. The story is a little changed but I think it's ok because it was too mammoth a task to recreate the book's enigma.

But of what I saw I liked it. Its good to see the places you read in the book and Langdon being enacted thru' Tom Hanks ;)

A nice line that the book and the movie reminded me - "Faith is a gift, not everyone has it"

Watch it with no expectations against the book!!!!!!

3 comments:

Pappul said...

Sure will ... :)

Pappul said...

you really seem to be completely occupied and engrossed with your job ... itha pan "Daemon" kaa? :P

Prameela said...

hehe....till you pointed it out...it didnt even occur to me Pratik....